This is an A215 blog, right?
And A215 has now started.
So where are the posts? Where are your A215 ramblings?
I wish I knew! I must apologise for my absence over the past couple of weeks. I could say “I have no excuse”, and I will: I have no excuse.
Now I am going to inundate you with excuses.
Last weekend was the Birmingham Half Marathon, which greatly hindered my A215 work for a surprisingly large amount of time. With that over, work stepped deftly into my path, with two nights away for a huge meeting. I also strongly suspect that a little bit of my social life may have got in the way. Oops. Then this weekend I had the Day School (more on that later), and had to immediately hop onto a train up north for my sister’s birthday weekend.
I’m finally back home with all the best intentions of catching up with A215 work and getting my head around things properly. I’m behind with it already, but I fully intend on catching up properly, so I know it’ll be OK.
Here’s my list of things to do for the course:
- Finish Week Two’s Activities
- Read through Week Three and begin activities
- Participate in Online Tutorial within my Tutor Group Forum
- Start eTMA01 so I can set it aside for enough time before redrafting.
- Continue Morning Pages and the occasional half-hearted haiku.